Our client is a disruptor of services for the legal & insurance industries. Formed out of demand, and expanded during today’s virtualization and technology, they are experiencing significant growth. Due to growth, our client needs an Account Executive to sell its services and solutions to law firms and insurance agencies. You will be responsible for new business development (hunting), as well, as, leveraging internal leads.
As a privately held company with deep pockets, they want someone who can work in a hybrid model with the ability to grow alongside the company as it continues its trajectory.
- Maintenance and growth of an assigned territory, including managing and growing existing leads as well as new client acquisition.
- Build relationships at all levels (i.e., Paralegals, Legal Secretaries, Legal Administrators, Attorneys, Partners, etc.) in Law Firm, Corporate Legal and Insurance accounts.
- Responsible for the sales of digital legal support services
- Demonstrates selling skills and product knowledge in all areas related to sale of services
- Maximizes existing client relationships to grow revenue within the portfolio
- Assists in the implementation of company marketing plans as needed
- Responsible for sourcing and developing client referrals, including new firms
- Attend required team meetings including weekly sales calls & training
- Hunter mentality
- Ability to achieve sales quotas
- Work in a fast-paced environment and hit the ground running
- 2+ years selling to law firms-court reporting and deposition is a plus
- Must have experience with online demos, selling virtually, and closing deals
Location: Remote Any major east coast city (US)
Compensation: Base $85-120K plus commission-$175K OTE
To apply, please email a current resume in MS Word format to:
David A. Netzer, Executive Recruiter David@LSCNetwork.com