Sales Manager, Law Firms
Our client is a provider of legal research for law firms, law schools, and government entities within the state of California and has a REMOTE opening for an experienced legal solutions sales executive based in the western region of the US.
The Sales Manager is responsible for driving revenues by driving growth within existing clients as well as the acquisition of new clients in the state of California. Focusing on the small and mid-size law firms, the Sales Manager will lead a small team of sales professionals to develop and close business opportunities within their assigned territory. The Sales Manager will also have direct client contact, conduct sales presentations and negotiations, and close sales individually. Working independently with limited guidance, the Sales Manager shall lead their team to achieve group sales goals within the California law firm segment.
- Meet and exceed divisional sales targets
- Create business plans for the team and report sales pipeline and results to senior management on a periodic basis
- Develop, manage, mentor, and monitor individual sales team members under their direction
- Participate in sales as an individual contributor
- Liaise with product development, marketing, operations, and senior management to stay up to date with all solutions and help in the development and improvement of both new and existing legal research products
- BA/BS or equivalent
- Knowledge of Salesforce as a user and as a manager
- Legal solutions sales experience, strong California legal network, leadership skills
- Ability to work from a home office and travel as needed to client meetings and/or company events within the state of California
- 3-5+ years of legal SaaS management experience
Location: West Coast (Remote)
Compensation: Salary $120-135K/year
Benefits include 100% employer-paid health, vision, and dental care; pension or 403b with 8% employer contribution, approximately 15 days PTO, and 13 paid holidays.
To apply, please email current version of resume in MS Word format to:
David A. Netzer, Executive Recruiter at David@LSCNetwork.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.