The Law Office of Ligori & Ligori is looking for a strong Pre-Suit Case Manager with at least 2 years of Plaintiff Personal Injury experience.
- Bilingual a plus but not required.
- Must understand and have experience with handling PIP, UM, BI and PD claims.
- Must understand and have experience on how to complete distributions.
- Understand how to read and complete demands, last chance letters, and CRNs.
- Customer service is our priority so the candidate must have great phone skills and great client communication.
- Must be a team player and work well with others.
- Includes base salary range of $50,000-$55,000 plus bonus opportunities, depending on experience and monthly production.
- 10 days vacation after one year, 6 personal days accrued a year, 401K after a year (The employer contributes 3% of salary.)
- Vision, dental, $50k life insurance policy, and health insurance which employer pays over $500/month towards.
To apply, please send a resume to the following contact:
Angela Harlan-HR Administrator
Language services provider seeking experienced legal sales professionals to develop new business in their assigned region.
-Daily phone prospecting
-Attend industry events, networking
-Meet/exceed monthly and annual revenue targets
-Market research and sales target selection
-Develop and implement marketing programs to create brand awareness
-Maintain up to date knowledge of industry landscape and trends
-Manage time between office, field, and home office
-Demonstrate effective communication skills
-Excellent writing skills a must
-Must be self-motived with a strong sense of urgency
-Create and maintain a strong sales pipeline
- 3-7 years of language translations sales experience
- Legal vertical experience strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, JD is a plus
Location: Major US Markets (remote)
Compensation: Base up to $90K plus an aggressive commission plan
To apply, please email current version of resume in MS Word format to Recruiter below:
David A. Netzer, Executive Recruiter