Sales Associate, California Legal
Our client is a provider of legal research for law firms, law schools, and government entities within the state of California and has multiple REMOTE openings for associate level sales professionals based in California.
Sales Associates are responsible for email, phone, and social media marketing to support senior sales representatives as well as processing individual client sales transactions. Sales Associates will spend a lot of time on the phone (inbound and outbound calls) discussing legal research solutions with California Attorneys and law firm Administrators.
- Experience in business-to-business sales, customer service, or marketing
- Knowledge of sales process, organizational structures, and law firms a plus
- BS/BA or equivalent
- Motivated self-starter that is a team player
- Excellent phone and written communication skills, good listener
- Ability to work remotely from a home office with minimal direction
- Cold calling, Salesforce CRM, and technology experience
Location: West Coast (Remote)
Compensation: Salary $60-80K/year
Benefits include 100% employer-paid health, vision, and dental care; Retirement plan with 8% employer contribution or pension available, approximately 15 days PTO, and 13 paid holidays.
To apply, please email current version of resume in MS Word format to:
David A. Netzer, Executive Recruiter at David@LSCNetwork.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Account Executive: Litigation Services
Sales of Court reporting and other litigation support services to clients in specific region or to named accounts. Deliver products and services in a professional manner while providing excellent customer service in an organized and efficient manner.
• New business development from a remote setup
• Utilize phone, email, video meetings, social media and other technology driven methods to initiate, develop, and maintain client relationships within Big Law and boutique law firms
• Manage existing business
• Identify prospects and develop/implement action plan to contact enough prospects to meet or exceed goals
• Perform quality assessments
• Manage cases while working closely with customer service, report progress, and make recommendations to increase client satisfaction
• Analyze competing firms to be cognizant of market pricing, products, and services
• Attend educational events, participate in professional networking events, attend trade shows • Requirements:
• Influence decision makers through development and delivery of high quality sales presentations
• Represent the company in a positive light by maintaining a professional appearance
• Self-starter with little need for direction
• Team player
• Tech savvy, Microsoft Office proficiency
• Court reporting and/or litigation support industry experience
• Court reporting, legal database, and CRM software program knowledge a plus
• Regional travel to meet with current and potential clients
• Occasional overnight travel required
Education: College degree preferred
Compensation: Base commensurate with experience, plus competitive commission plan
To apply, please email current version of resume in MS Word format to David A. Netzer, Executive Recruiter David@LSCNetwork.com