Our client, a global provider of legal technology solutions to law firms and corporate legal departments, is seeking a full time Revenue Accountant to work a hybrid schedule in their Los Angeles office. Reporting to the Director of Revenue, the Revenue Accountant oversees the accounts receivable for the company, including ensuring generally accepted account principles are followed. The Revenue Accountant shall oversee all receivables, monitor collections activities, and ensure delinquencies are resolved in a timely manner.
• 3+ years of revenue accounting experience
• Advanced Excel knowledge
• Manage Allowance for potential bad debts and deferred revenue aging
• Effectively ensure maintenance of accurate accounting records, make certain best practices consistent with the company’s accounting policies and procedures are followed.
• Develop and manage client aging reports to identify potentially problematic accounts and take appropriate steps to resolve issues as quickly as possible.
• Escalate collections activity as needed and report escalated matters to Director of Revenue.
• Prepare and analyze revenue and collections reports, present statistics and data for management review.
• Participates in the end of month reporting, reconciliations, and journal entries for general ledger accounts.
• Work toward continuous accounting process improvements alongside the Director of Revenue.
• As required, participate in corporate audit activities.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration.
• Strong analytical skills
• Knowledge of Revenue Recognition and US GAAP principles
• Highly proficient in Excel; Knowledge of other MSOffice applications.
• Experience with accounting software systems.
• Excellent attention to details, along with strong written and verbal communication skills
• Must be a problem-solver
• Strong organizational skills
Location: Los Angeles (Hybrid) Compensation commensurate with experience
To apply, please email current version of resume in MS Word format to:
David A. Netzer, Executive Recruiter David@LSCNetwork.com