Our client, a global provider of legal technology solutions to law firms and corporate legal departments, is seeking a full time Accountant to work a hybrid schedule, partially remote with a couple days spent each week in their Los Angeles office.
The accountant shall manage accounts receivable and collections for the company. This individual will handle cash collections, as well as identifying, resolving, and mitigating delinquencies.
• Maintain accurate accounting records according to best practices consistent with company accounting policies
• Maintain and analyze client aging reports to identify past-due accounts and take action to resolve delinquencies.
• Prepare monthly closing reconciliations and record entries into appropriate general ledger accounts
• Review and ensure accuracy of global AR transactions
• Participate in accounting process improvements with the accounting Director
• Assist leadership with preparation of reports, review of transactions, and other accounting duties as needed
• 2 or more years of experience in the accounting field
• BS in Accounting, Finance or Business
• Knowledge of US GAAP principles
• Proficiency in Excel; and MS Office Suite
• Understanding of common accounting software programs
• Detail oriented with excellent written, verbal communication skills
• Bilingual in Japanese/English preferred
Location: Los Angeles (Hybrid) Compensation: Salary +- $70K/yr
To apply, please email current version of resume in MS Word format to:
David A. Netzer, Executive Recruiter David@LSCNetwork.com