Account Executive, Litigation Support Services
Do you have at least 2-3 years’ experience selling litigation support, SaaS, translations, or other related technology solutions into the legal vertical?
We are seeking commission-driven sales professionals to sell a suite of legal technology solutions within the legal vertical. Our client, a global provider of litigation support and information governance consulting to law firms and corporate legal departments, is seeking Account Executives to sell translations, patent solutions, eDiscovery, Cybersecurity, staffing, depositions, and other related services in multiple locations.
- Identify client leads through various methods such as contacting individuals within their own professional network, referrals, conducting internet research, contacting trade show registrants, attending networking events and trade shows, use of various directories, and other methods
- Cold calling client leads
- Maintain accurate records of contacts and sales activities
- Promote services via daily email campaigns
- Negotiate client billing rates
- Monitor client satisfaction
- Conduct market/competitor research and stay up to date on industry news, trends
- 2-3+ years of experience selling depositions, translations, eDiscovery, staffing, legal research, software, or other solutions to law firms and/or corporate legal departments
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Must be a motivated, self-starter
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, JD is a plus
Location: Multiple Major Cities, U.S. Compensation: Base Salary $60-85K (commensurate w/experience) plus strong, uncapped commission plan and full benefits.
To apply, please email current version of resume in MS Word format to Recruiter below:
David A. Netzer, Executive Recruiter David@LSCNetwork.com