Position Overview: Supported by a team of highly experienced thought leaders, our client is a provider of consulting services to major law firms and corporate legal departments. The Director of Document Management Services shall develop and maintain relationships with contacts at Am Law 200 firms while managing a team of highly skilled technology consultants in their practice group.
- Reporting directly to the CEO, the Director shall lead the DMS group and offer directional advice regarding operations, strategy, process improvement and deliverables
- Business development
- Management and continuous improvement of project management and delivery
- Training and mentor staff
- Financial analysis and review.
- Set operations goals, implement plans designed to schedule organizational objectives
- Meet or exceed billable and utilization goals
- Design and implement DMS plans and best practices for clients
- Analyze and design lifecycle management within the DMS
- Align plans with client’s IG, Cybersecurity and privacy policies.
- Analyze and assess client content lifecycle management system, then present findings and recommendations
- Implement and recommend tech solutions such as NetDocs, iManage and other leading DMS solutions
- Design, document, implement, deploy, and manage implementations of DMS systems.
- Develop, maintain, and manage long term resource and project plans
- Develop and refine existing design and implementation methodologies
- Develop and maintain vendor and partner relationships
- Maintain knowledge and certifications as needed
- Act as a subject matter expert representing company at events, speaking engagements, and creating whitepapers
- 3+ years of document management consulting experience to large law firms
- 3+ years business development experience
- 3+ years managing billable staff
- Complex ECM consulting that includes analysis, design, implementation, administration, and support of DMS and related systems
- 7 or more years of consulting experience within in the Legal Vertical, including large scale implementations and close interaction with senior Attorneys
- Basic knowledge of SQL databases including HP WorkSite databases and schema.
- Knowledge of desktop application integration with document management systems is a must
- IRM preferred
- BA or equi9vialent
- Past speaking engagements at elite industry events and published written pieces
Compensation: Salary range: $175-200K+ base plus variable comp and strong benefits
To apply, please email current version of resume in MS Word format to: David A. Netzer, Executive Recruiter David@LSCNetwork.com
One thought on “Director of Document Management Services (Remote) DMS”
[…] Director of DMS: We are seeking a seasoned Director of DMS to lead our team of experts in delivering document management solutions to law firms. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of DMS technology and a track record of delivering successful projects. As a Director, you will be responsible for managing your team as well as projects, developing client relationships, and ensuring the delivery of high-quality solutions. Full JD: https://litigationsupportcareers.com/2023/02/02/director-of-document-management-services-remote-dms/ […]