Our client, a legal technology solutions provider with offices worldwide, is seeking an experienced eDiscovery sales professional to develop new business within a large region. This company is a provider of a large suite of legal solutions including forensic collections, eDiscovery processing and review, depositions, InfoGov consulting, language translations services and AI solutions.
- Identify client leads through various methods such as contacting individuals within their own professional network, referrals, conducting internet research, contacting trade show registrants, attending networking events and trade shows, use of various directories, and other methods
- Cold calling client leads
- Maintain accurate records of contacts and sales activities
- Promote services via daily email campaigns
- Negotiate client billing rates
- Monitor client satisfaction
- Conduct market/competitor research and stay up to date on industry news, trends
- 1-4+ years of legal solutions sales experience
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Must be a motivated, self-starter
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, JD is a plus
Location: Multiple Major Cities, U.S.
Compensation: Base $60-80K (commensurate w/experience) plus strong, uncapped commission plan
To apply, please email current version of resume in MS Word format to Recruiter below:
David A. Netzer, Executive Recruiter David@LSCNetwork.com