Position Overview: Our client, a global law firm specializing in class action lawsuits advocating for the rights of victims against major corporations, is looking for a healthcare professional to review medical data as part of its Medicare Secondary Payer Act litigation team. As part of the data analysis team, this individual will work with senior attorneys to support complex civil litigation brought under the Medicare Secondary Payer Act.
- Review medical codes and medical documents to determine potential causation of injuries and assess whether injuries were reasonably related to an accident or other incident.
- Develop and optimize systems to determine data validity and relevance.
- Identify and categorize key data elements.
- Process, refine, and potentially automate reports as requested by management.
- Develop and implement analysis workflows and expected case timelines.
- Coordinate with Attorneys to refine and standardize final data.
- Familiarity with medical records and medical coding, including the ability to summarize and critically analyze healthcare data.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to work with large volumes of data.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interpret and reconcile legal and medical concepts.
- Must have strong analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in using MS Word and Excel.
- Familiarity with CPT and/or ICD codes strongly desired.
Location: Coral Gables, FL (this is an in-office position – not remote, not hybrid)
Compensation: Salary range: $60-80K + Benefits
To apply, please email current version of resume in MS Word format to:
David A. Netzer, Executive Recruiter David@LSCNetwork.com