Our client, a large regional law firm based in northern New Jersey, is seeking an experienced eDiscovery Project Manager to handle firmwide eDiscovery matters. This position requires experience working as an eDiscovery and litigation support technologist within a law firm setting.
- Provide firmwide eDiscovery support including both internal and external (manage eDiscovery vendors) collection, processing, review, and production.
- Advise partners and clients on eDiscovery best practices
- Create and implement firmwide eDiscovery protocols for dealing with electronically stored information.
- Serve as subject matter expert and trainer to attorneys and reviewers in the use of eDiscovery and trial support technology.
- Liaise with IT department to facilitate proper support and security for processing, review, production, storage and deletion of ESI.
- Advanced knowledge in the use of various eDiscovery platforms including Concordance.
- Knowledgeable in the proper procedures used for handling data and chain of custody to ensure defensible collections.
- Self-starter with ability to effectively communicate with all attorneys and staff
- Able and willing to travel to firm’s offices located within northern NJ and into Manhattan as needed.
- BA BS required
- PMP, CEDS preferred
- eDiscovery vendor experience is a plus
Location: Middlesex (Main office), Essex, and Monmouth counties in New Jersey.
Salary Range: $110-130K
To apply, please email current version of resume in MS Word format to:
David A. Netzer, Executive Recruiter David@LSCNetwork.com