Litigation Solutions provider seeking an entry level account management candidate to join their worldwide litigation solutions group to assist an Account Director with support to existing clients and new business development. Services include eDiscovery, managed review, forensics solutions, court reporting, translations, and information governance consulting.
• Maintain client communication, understand client goals, discus project requirements with clients
• Liaise between clients, business development directors, and operations teams to ensure client expectations are met
• Manage effective communication and efficient workflow
• Maintain and strengthen relationships within existing accounts
• Assist in sales support business development tasks such as cold calling and email campaigns
• Develop strong understanding of company eDiscovery solutions, and effectively communicate offerings to clients
• Assist with preparation of materials (e.g. SOWs, RFPs, sales and case reports, etc.).
• Handle all billing tasks for assigned accounts.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills
• Excellent problem solver with great organizational skills
• Ability to build and maintain lasting relationships with clients
• Ability to work within a team and all levels of management
Location: Downtown West Palm Beach: Hybrid, some days in office, some days remote
Compensation: Salary $45 – 60K base plus bonus
To apply, please email current version of resume in MS Word format to Recruiter below:
David A. Netzer, Executive Recruiter David@LSCNetwork.com