The Relativity Project Manager is responsible for eDiscovery project management during the evening shift (4pm to midnight, Pacific Time Zone) and working with internal resources in the US and Asia to provide high quality results.
In addition to maintaining effective communication between partners, clients, and internal team members, the PM will be responsible for managing client expectations and providing them with regular project updates. This individual should also be capable of handling technical support when needed during data conversion, extraction, adjusting processing tools and software to achieve desired results, as well as project manage document reviews training reviewers.
The PM must have the ability to thrive in a fast- paced environment and will need to be available to work evenings and weekends as needed. Strong technical skills are a must.
- Management of full life cycle eDiscovery projects during evening hours
- Create and maintain time and billing reports
- Guide clients through best practices for discovery and review.
- Advise clients regarding proper procedures for projects, technology, case management, database manipulation, search process, maintaining eDiscovery folders, and various other duties as needed
- Monitor and manage timeline/deliverables of global and cross- border projects
- Escalate issues when appropriate to senior management
- 3-5 years eDiscovery project management experience
- Must be proficient with the use of Relativity and knowledgeable with the use of various other hosting and review platforms as both a user and a trainer
- Proven ability to manage and direct process flows, customer interaction and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal with strong presentation skills
- PMP preferred
Compensation: Hourly rate commensurate with experience
To apply, please email current version of resume in MS Word format to:
David A. Netzer, Executive Recruiter David@LSCNetwork.com