Our client is seeking a senior eDiscovery Project Engineer to assist project management and engineering teams with all eDiscovery projects. This includes assisting with planning, scheduling and execution of projects being processed by the engineering department and providing the proper technical support to ensure each projects meets all deadlines.
The right individual will have a great interest in using AI to process ESI for discovery. The PE will oversee the technical side of processing and production, will know several industry standard tools such as Relativity, Nuix, Concordance, and should understand the application of AI and TAR within the eDiscovery process. The PE must have the ability to thrive in a fast- paced environment and will need to be available to work evenings and weekends as needed.
- Support and provide technical backup for the entire project engineering and project management teams
- Manage billing for engineering and technical time dedicated to each project
- Train attorneys in the use of various hosting platforms and other technology as required
- Attend frequent in-person meetings at San Francisco offices
- Adept in the preparation of many types of reports for a variety of recipient types
- Recognize ways to improve processes and increase efficiency
- Accomplished trainer of technical as well as functional staff
- QA knowledge with respect to management of eDiscovery projects
- Early adapter to new tech (will train internal staff on new proprietary tech)
- Close contact with senior management
Location: San Francisco (Hybrid, most days in office)
Compensation: Strong base, commensurate with experience
To apply, please email current version of resume in MS Word format to:
David A. Netzer, Executive Recruiter David@LSCNetwork.com