The eDiscovery Account Manager of Implementation and Engagement is responsible for overseeing the client experience with each matter from onset to production. He or she shall oversee a portfolio of projects and act as a problem solver for escalation of an issues. This individual manages project design and workflow, so all technical and non-technical requirements are properly handled. Duties include managing risks (legal and financial) as well as QA of their assigned accounts.
- Helps develop Statement of Work (SOW), assess resource needs, workflows, risk management, and define all projected technical and non-=technical requirements.
- Oversees timely production of project deliverables.
- Organize project start meetings with project teams to regarding setting project scope and requirements while managing client project expectations.
- Tracks all projects, oversees quality, and strives to achieve maximum profitability for each project
- Resolve or further escalate critical project issues as necessary
- Directly assist clients in solving complex and non-routine database and review issues, including creation of complex searches and methodology.
- Encourage clients to use company’s proprietary technology solutions for use in eDiscovery projects
- Assist sales team members to develop opportunities with next and existing clients
- Focus on development of strong client relationships
- Assist with preparation of bids and attend sales presentations as needed
- At least 5 years of relevant eDiscovery account management experience
- BA/BS required; JD preferred
- Knowledge of each phase of the EDRM
- Advanced knowledge of eDiscovery technologies such as Concordance, Relativity, LAW, Encase, Nuix
- History of managing large volume, complex accounts within the legal technology vertical
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, expert presentation skills
- Desire and ability to travel frequently, with some international travel
- Has a flexible schedule allowing time to work on night and weekends as needed, with little direction
Location: New York (Hybrid, most days in office)
Compensation: Strong base, commensurate with experience
To apply, please email current version of resume in MS Word format to:
David A. Netzer, Executive Recruiter David@LSCNetwork.com
One thought on “eDiscovery Account Manager, Implementation and Engagement (New York/Hybrid)”
[…] eDiscovery Account Manager, Implementation and Engagement — Legal Tech Jobs […]