Account Manager, Language Services
Manage and farm existing house accounts for an established translations, localization, and language services provider. This individual shall manage existing accounts across multiple verticals and will be responsible for both maintaining and growing their assigned accounts. This exciting new role within the company may provide the opportunity for the right individual to eventually training and manage a team of Account Managers in the future.
- Facilitate client satisfaction through coordinating with external clients as well as internal sales and operations teams
- Achieve retention and growth goals set by senior management.
- Coordinate with sales team to identify new opportunities.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with clients through regular contact and account analysis
- Help set quarterly and annual targets for recurring and new business
- Manage multiple simultaneous projects for assigned book of clients
- Attend client meetings
- Train new members of sales and operations
- Ensure ISO 9001 and ISO17100 standards are followed
Location: Remote US
Education: College degree preferred
Compensation: Base Salary $65K plus aggressive commission plan
To apply, please email current version of resume in MS Word format to Recruiter below:
David A. Netzer, Executive Recruiter