Title Trust Services is seeking professionals with Title Company experience for Processor, Closer and Post Closer position for our West Palm Beach location. We have a fun, tight-knit office environment and are looking for someone to fit in seamlessly. This self-starter will need to be extremely organized, detail-oriented and have a positive outlook. The ideal candidate will work quickly through files in addition to providing the highest client experience.
If you are a qualified candidate looking for a long-term position with a forward-thinking title company we are interested in speaking with you. Ideal candidate possesses strong communication skills, is dependable, detail-oriented and self-motivated.
• Open and handle new real estate transaction files from start to finish
• Review title commitments, lien searches, and know how to identify issues
• Prepare all necessary closing documents, and perform closing
• Construction of preliminary Closing Disclosure / Closing Disclosure Forms (CD)/settlement statements
• Draft closing and financing documents
• Explain the process and contents of documents to buyers and sellers during closing
• Work with lenders, realtors, buyers and sellers
• Filing and detailed tracking of closing files
• Work independently, with a team and with clients in a fast-paced environment
• Analyze moderately difficult problems and offer practical solutions
• Order payoffs, municipal lien searches, HOA estoppels, etc.
• Organize files in a consistent manner and clear title requirements as listed on the title commitment
• Process lender closing instructions
• 2+ years title company experience
• Must have excellent problem solving & communication skills
• Must be computer proficient; experience with E-Closing and/or Simplifile a big plus
• Licensed Title Agents preferred but not required
• Extensive working knowledge of and familiarity with Real Estate contracts
• Must have excellent grammar and proficiency in legal language for preparing closing documents and written correspondence
• Must be a self-starter, able to work independently and with a team
• Must be detail oriented, organized, and able to work in a fast pace environment
• Must have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
• Must be able to handle high volume
• Must have the ability to perform multiple tasks under pressure to ensure a smooth workflow
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus but not mandatory
Compensation is dependent upon your experience. However, we realize the importance and value of having a good employee in place and you would be compensated accordingly.
We are looking to hire immediately!
This is a full-time position. Please click below to email your resume with desired salary range.
Send Us Your Resume: Warren@titlelawoffice.com