Worldwide provider of premium court reporting, videography, transcription, interpretation, and other trial services to the world’s largest law firms. The sales executive will manage existing accounts and develop new business in any location (US or overseas) from their assigned office location. A minimum of 2 years of legal sales experience is required to be consider for this role.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
• Develop new business within large law firms handling large scale litigation matters
• Implement high quality, personalized marketing campaigns developed to foster long term relationships with individual clients
• Occasional overnight travel to client locations
• Confirm cases with clients and remain as a primary point of contact at all times
• Influence key decision makers via high quality sales presentations
• Track all client outreach and interaction in CRM
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, Salesforce, and various legal technology applications
• Deposition and/or litigation support industry experience is a must
Education: College degree preferred
Compensation: Base Salary $50-70K with an aggressive commission plan plus performance-based bonuses and other incentives such as trips and events
To apply, please email current version of resume in MS Word format to Recruiter below:
David A. Netzer, Executive Recruiter
One thought on “Account Manager, National Accounts: Court Reporting (Washington, DC)”
Reblogged this on Legal Tech Talent Network.