Legal Department Admin/Real Estate Contract Admin/Paralagal – Alexandria, VA
Responsibilities: Our client develops, owns, and operates communications wireless infrastructure facilities primarily for the wireless and broadcast industries. The company is a leader in its market. This individual will be responsible for corporate documents administration, antenna site documentation, and contract administration. They will also perform all related administrative support to the legal department as needed.
- Processes all business qualifications, maintain business qualification/registered agent trackers, and maintain annual reports and report calendar
- Process all company certificate of insurance requests, update files with new certificates, maintain all insurance endorsements in One Vizion
- Process and maintain customer related certificates of insurance, create new site files, and update all corporate files and corporate related closing binders
- Record site documentation and contract administration duties, perform back up/overflow administrative support as needed
- Efficiently maintain the company’s business qualifications database
- Maintain accurate calendar of required annual reports for business qualifications and required licenses, work with business partners to ensure timely filing of all annual reports
- Creates new site files for all new sites (due to new acquisitions or development approvals), prepare and update quarterly insurance endorsement and surety reports, and request/obtain any necessary certificates of insurance utilizing brokers
- Update and maintain corporate files for corporate agreements, minute books, corporate closing binders, index of terminated files, non-disclosure/confidentiality agreements
- Works with legal team to provide any supporting administrative assistance as needed
- Minimum 3 years of relevant legal experience
- Transactional paralegal experience a plus
- Excellent analytical, verbal, and written communication skills
- Required advanced proficiency in MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel) and Adobe Acrobat Pro
Location: Alexandria, Virginia
Compensation: Salary up to $50,000 10% bonus eligibility plus a strong benefits package!
Term: Permanent/Full-Time To apply, please email current version of resume in MS Word format to David A. Netzer, Executive Recruiter David@LSCNetwork.com
2 thoughts on “Paralegal: Commercial Real Estate (Northern VA, DC area)”
Reblogged this on Legal Tech Talent Network.
Great blog! thanks for sharing helpful information